National University Honours Admission Result 2022 1st Release slip
Admission has already been completed in National University 2020-21 academic year. Currently, all the students are browsing various websites to know the National University admission results. I will tell all those students that you have come to the right site. Because we will discuss detailed information about National University admission result in this post. To know about the admission result, read our entire post carefully. Find out the result of your admission.
Rules for viewing National University admission results
National University admission result is known in two ways. It is described by itself:
- And to be on the internet
- Via SMS on mobile.
National University Admission Result is published at 4 pm. National University admission result can be seen through SMS on mobile from 4 pm. National University admission result can be seen from online system after 9 pm.
Rules for viewing National University admission results online
- You can see the National University admission results from the online system yourself through the smartphone or computer in your hand. In this case you must follow the procedure below.
- First connect the internet to your mobile or computer
- Now open a browser on your mobile or computer
- Now enter this site http://admission.National University.edu.bd/
- Enter your application ID National Universitymber after entering the site above
- Then press the submit button with your password
- You can see your National University admission result by pressing the submit button.
- Rules for viewing National University admission results via SMS on mobile
- First you go to the option to write SMS on your mobile
- Now type National University <space> ATHN <space> Roll Nombor in capital letters correctly
- Now send SMS to 16222
- After a while you will be informed about the National University admission result via SMS.
Example: National University ATHN 123456 Enter the correct roll National Universitymber and send an SMS to 16222. In this case you have to keep some money balance in your mobile. Because some money will be deducted from your mobile balance through SMS.
What to do after getting a chance in the 1st merit list
After getting a chance in the first merit list of National University, some time is given from National University for admission. During that time you will need to collect the admission form from the online system. There will be two copies of the admission form. One will be student copy and the other will be college copy. Then submit the money and student copy and college copy prescribed by each college to the college office. Then your admission activities will be completed.
What to do if you do not find the subject of choice
If you don’t like the subject you got after getting a chance at National University First Merit. But in that case you have to be admitted with that subject. You will be able to migrate after being admitted with that subject. And if you migrate, you will get the subject you have chosen before the current subject.
How To Change College
In case of National University admission, after the publication of the first merit result, if you do not want to study in the college where you have been admitted, then you have to wait for the release slip. In this case you do not have to be admitted. However, there are advantages and disadvantages to doing so.
The advantage in this case is that you can give a chance to five more colleges. And the problem is that the first miNUte transfer may not have a seat in a good college. In that case, you may be denied a chance because you do not have a seat in the college of your choice. So I personally tell you that you have to be very careful about changing colleges. Because release movies if you fail. However, you will be excluded from NU admission this year.
Documents required for NU admission
- 2 copies of admission form filled online (one college copy and the other student copy)
- Four copies of your passport size color photo. You have to write your name on the back
- Original NUmber sheet of SSC and HSC examination and two photocopies
- Attestation of two photocopies of SSC and HSC examination registration card
- Original testimonials of SSC and HSC examinations.